View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 07:12 PM

Mein Auto: 330Cic
This isn't difficult. Just take the ED base (wholesale) price and add to that the ED (wholesale) price of the options you want including the $430 for mettalic paint and don't forget the destination charge. The total is ED invoice. Figure a number like 1K over ED invoice for a fair deal with the dealer. Sales tax and tags will be extra. Of course, don't forget to factor in a cost for for getting to Munich and picking up your car. Probably another grand for so or a quick in and out trip. Vacationing costs more, but you may as well take the opportunity to see a little bit of Europe, since you are going anyway, if you haven't been there before. Me, I have been numerous times, so I am going to make my trip a quick one. Will probably take an extra day or so for business purposes, but won't be using my ED vehicle while I am there.

Don't know where you live, but if you are anywhere near DC area call Joern (pronounced yearn) Esser at Passport BMW and save yourself a lot of hassle. Very straightforward and easy guy to do business with. I am in NJ and would not work with anyone else.

Good Luck.