View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 08:06 PM
BMW

Mein Auto: 06750iSL55AMG-05BentleyGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAFIL
It's pretty silly if you think that you've mastered the secret about buying cars... it's also silly to make a statement that leasing is bad for everyone. Many people are great candidates for a lease. Many people are also candidates for a new car purchase. If you think that buying used is the best way for everyone, you're fooling yourself. Maybe it works for you, but you are not the same as every consumer.

Exactly!!! I am sorry, but I will never buy a used car. No matter the mileage or the condition. You can never know how the previous owner treated or drove the car. Nothing feels better than buying or leasing a new car that has never been used by anyone. The leather smell, the new engine sound, is all priceless. People don't buy or lease cars to make money, cars are not an investment, so if you got the bucks to afford a luxury brand new car such as the 2006 750, it would be totally stupid to buy a used one. I bought my 2006 750i brand new, it was getting out of the shipping truck all wrapped in protective plastic. I was the first one to sit in the drivers seat. Most wonderful experience ever! Cheers to all you brand new 2006 7 series owners!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	750lispb1.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	74450   Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	74451