View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 04:22 PM

Mein Auto: 2007 550i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck92103
I find these threads quite humerous.

The reality is this.... There is nothing wrong with buying or leasing new or used cars. It comes down to ones personal financial situation. It is all about how much money you have and how much you are willing to spend.

If someone chooses to write a check for a $100k 7 series for example, is that a bad thing? One could argue depreciation, blah, blah, blah. However, if the person is worth millions obviously they have a firm understanding of finance and a few grand here or there is insignificant.

They main thing to keep in mind is we are on this planet for a relatively short time. Get out there and enjoy life and don't sweat the small stuff.
AMEN! Everyone has different budgets/priorities. It's not worth my time searching for months for "the right" car. The lost time/$ from not focusing on work offsets any savings. Some other people may have more free time or really enjoy the hunt.

Ordered 3/14
Delivered 4/20