View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Steel Grey Rulz

Send a message via AIM to John V 01 325CI
Mein Auto: 2001 325CI Steel Grey
Re: Re: Re: Daytime Running Lights? DAE?

Quote:
Originally posted by Fingaz

I have a set of the DAE's, and I plan to install them once I get some free time. I've been reading that it will take AT LEAST 3 hours to do the install, so I may hit you up for some suggestions re installation.

As far as the daytime running lights go, I think I am going to pass on it. I would rather have control over when my lights are on or off, and I honestly don't believe they add any safety when the sun is out. There are actually organizations out there that are trying to stop the use of DRL's...

Interesting case againts DRL's
Hey shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send ya couple of good pics that have some instructions on them. Stuff I put together. I have installed 2 kits now on 2 coupes with no problems. The insatll took me 4 hours each time.
As far as DRL are concerned, I dont have it set up that way for saftey, its for the public to view!!! Call me a show off, but something that pretty should be on all the time.

A switch is something I'm going to do. I just havent gotten around to it. I may add a 2nd small battery so I can keep them on at shows. Throw in the red lenses for the Ohh factor

PM me we'll get set up

John V