View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 12:40 PM
?

Mein Auto: 2013 740i
Smile Tour of the "Delivery Center" (warning: lots of photos)

Before I went to do my ED, I've seen many photos of the delivery center from other people who had done it. But most of the times people post only a few photos of the ED counter and/or their car at the garage.

The photos, while exciting, always made me wonder what the delivery center looks like. If you're interested in seeing more of the delivery center, then read on. I'll attempt to walk you through the delivery process and show the photos I took when I was there

First, the Euro Delivery center itself...

The ED center occupies the rear end of the BMW complex there. This is the rear entrance:

When I went there, I came by the subway (U-bahn) so I came from the rear. From the U-bahn station to the complex is about 5 minutes walk. If you take a cab, you'll come in through the front entrance and your cab can go through and drop you off right in front of the building.

I proceeded to the gate as instructed in the ED packet from BMW NA. There's an intercom by the gate to notify the people inside. Immediately someone came out and opened the gate for us.

We walked in past the lot:

The lot was full with BMW's and Mini's. I don't know if those are cars waiting to be picked up or to be delivered elsewhere or what.

There's also a gas station that is probably used to fill up the cars pre delivery.

Next, the Euro Delivery lobby...

Last edited by roots; 11-08-2002 at 02:00 AM.
Advertisement