View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 12:47 PM
?

Mein Auto: 2013 740i
The Lobby

OK, after taking a few photos of the lot, I proceeded through the door...

to the ED counter:

At the counter, I gave them the order letter from BMW NA (came in my ED packet) and my passport. They told me to wait and make myself comfortable while they prepare my car.

They have plenty of tables and seats along in the lobby.

The center also does delivery for their German customers. They have, what I think is, the registration counter inside so people can register their car when they pick it up. Apparently the German customers have to do the registration themselves (I saw one guy picking up his license plates from the registration counter). Fortunately for us, we don't need to do those... our car will already have the license plates mounted.

The stairs in the middle of the lobby go up to the cafetaria (they call it "Bistro" ).

There they have various sandwiches (I had the ham and cheese sandwich which IMHO is very good - OK, I admit that my standard is pretty low), sodas, juices, fruits, desserts, ice cream, etc.

You can enjoy a breakfast or lunch free compliments of BMW NA (you get the voucher with the ED packet). Just tell them what you want and they'll bring them to you. There are also tables upstairs for you to sit down and enjoy the meal.

Next: more of The Lobby...

Last edited by roots; 11-11-2002 at 12:47 PM.