View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 01:41 PM
?

Mein Auto: 2013 740i
The Lobby (part 2)

Notice the shelf full of brochures underneath the stairs? Yup, it's a shelf full of various brochures of all models.

They have some unique ones that we don't get here (e.g. BMW Individuals, etc). They already have Z4 brochure too! Here are some that I picked up:

Actually I picked up one of each but before I flew back home I had to throw away some because 1) I didn't have anymore room in my carry-on suitcase and 2) the whole brochures weighed like 10 lbs.

After hanging around in the lobby for about 30 minutes, my delivery advisor came out and greeted me. Then we sat down and he brought out the paperwork and started going through them.

We went over the German tourist registration, then the insurance, then the roadside assistance, and finally I signed the Acceptance Receipt.

My advisor asked me if I need some directions to go immediately from there. I was going to the BMW museum so he pulled a map and gave me the directions (but I still managed to get lost).

We were done with the paperwork in about 15 minutes. Now is the time to meet my baby

We went through that door in the middle to The Garage...

Last edited by roots; 11-11-2002 at 12:52 PM.