View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 01:10 PM

Mein Auto: '89 BMW 325is
Meh... I voted on the front page... before reading the situation. I voted Beat him to a pulp.

What I would have done in this situation though, is beat him until he stopped fighting, call the cops, and then beat him till he stopped fighting again after finding out he was gonna be arrested. I don't agree with these liberal morons that say you shouldn't defending your property for risk of being hurt. THEY shouldn't have considered messing with ME for risk of being hurt!

I heard one colleges solution for if you saw a woman being raped in the parking lot was to call security, and leave... knowing it'll take security 15 to 20 minutes to arrive. Security's answer was "she's only being raped, she'll live." I would shoot the guy before I called security, screw the law. I've found that in most situations police are useless, I've learned to defend myself, and the people around me. If police are on the scene at the time of the crime, I'll let them handle it. Otherwise, there's no way I'll let someone else be hurt while I'm around.

Last edited by WildKarrde; 07-08-2006 at 01:13 PM.