View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 05:44 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2006 750i
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric View Post
as for the original post, that is pretty cool, however I had a client that needed something for an H&K .45 subcompact, and he was left handed. we used a 2 magnetic latches ,( the type you see on audio rack glass doors) and hinged the bottom of an insert that goes over the door pocket, hit the top and it will push out and the gun is actually in a holster that is attached to the piece so it tilts out a bit also, and presto the reach in and grab.
got a pic of the setup? the gun holder is about $1K - not sure i want to spend that much. plus it comes from europe -- so if any problems, i can't go to local dealer and complain.
2006 750i, European Delivery , De-badged , 20" style 32 BMW wheels , hardwired V1 , Nokia 6230 (fw 5.50) paired and cradled. Options/Pkgs: Sport pkg, Luxury Seating Pkg, Convinience Pkg, Premium Audio Pkg, Comfort Access, Power Rear Shades, Sat radio. European front plate

2003 996 C2 Cab 6spd. Power seats. Heated Seats. Xenon. Bose. SmartTOP. RemoteTOP. ROW-M030. V1. Evo V-Flow. GIAC ECU. Aspheric mirrors. Turbo Bumper. GT3 Console Delete. Tint. SSK. PSE mod. Suncoast headers.