View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 06:25 PM
fun2drive's Avatar
fun2drive fun2drive is offline
BMWCCA 149159
Location: Panhandle of Florida
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,847
Mein Auto: 335 vert/14JGC/ 17Outback
You can use a used one just fine. Just be sure you get the right model. Look at the numbers on your old DME and see what the numbers are. Go to and check your month and year so you get the right one. Most are 413 DME boxes....
Reply With Quote