View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Track Whore

Send a message via AIM to SinCityE46M3
Mein Auto: 2009 Nissan 370Z
Geez, I forgot all about writing this thread lol. Anyways, I installed the exhaust this past Thursday night and took the car back down to California the next day. Let me just say that after installing it, I would have paid twice as much . I was nothing short of stunned at how big of a difference in sound that made. I was a little skeptic because its just an axle back piece, but man does it sound 300% better. Install was seriously the easiest exhaust install I have ever done and it looks incredible. I also couldn't believe how much of a difference in weight their was between the Dixis and the stock piece. Holy crap, I could barely lift the stocker lol. My only complaint is that the bolts supplied with the Dixis system were just a hair too short which added 30 minutes of install time to get them on. They were just barely long enough to get one thread going on each bolt if you position the clamps just right.

I did take pictures, but left the camera in the car down in California by accident. Have no fear however, as I am going to be down there next weekend.

Cliffs Notes:
Buy this exhaust!!!