View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 01:00 PM
Im here

Send a message via AIM to 01silber
Mein Auto: 2001 Z3 3.0i
well i have no idea as to why it comes up as a south africa build spec,but there was a guy in houston who bought a z3 new and it came with the "hk traffic pro" and to my understanding there is no way no how that is a possibility unless it was a euro spec car
the traffic pro is supposed to be on a frequency that is not for the usa as per the govt.
im willing to bet that his vin comes up as euro spec and somehow it was sold here in the usa. i could be wrong will not be the first time but the way they treat the traffic pro i dont think they would have just slipped it in because they were out of the regular head unit. from what i remeber the dealer was very little help to the guy aswell they were even having trouble getting info on it .
whish mine was a euro spec with all the goodies.
if one was able to add all the Ron stygar mods( better engineered then the factory euro stuff) throw in a dash of leatherz trestment they would have one rare and badass z3 or m//z3
even though ron has already told you this here is a screen shot of etk car info is at bottomand it says ZA
GUS a question do you have the vertical aim control headlights or headlight washers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	etk.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	6189