View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 99galant & 01grandcheroke
okay well today i saw a white 745li with tan interior. i d rather get white with black but white is hard to fine in the first place.

Anyways i picked up its vin and i have a copy of the service history from the dealership. i m going to send the vin over to my buddy and i ll have him print me out a service history him. maybe the dealerhsip hid some stuff away.

its white outside, tan inside.
it has heated front and rear seats, cold seats, the trunk close feature.. i m not sure what else other then the regular stuff.

the service history stated, the old owner said some issues with battery and tranny and supposedly all have been fixed.
also it does have the 100 mile warrantee and its not cpo, supposdly for the 03 its better to have the 100mile non cpo warrantee because that covers everything.

The interiro trim had cracks in it, so the dealership said all that should be fixed underwarrantee, all i know is that if i decide to buy that car, i ll have the sales person write me down and state all the noticable issues to be replaced underwarrantee and i ll have him sign it.
||OEM BMW GARAGE DOOR OPENER ||-||HardWired Radar Detactor||-||OEM Chrome Exaust tips||-||SPP Hyper Optic Fogs||-||Bimmian Silver Gauge Rings|| - ||Winter RIMS and Tires hehe|| - || Mtech Front bumper ||
Wanted:
||OEM BMW BlueTooTH Kit|| - ||M3 mirrors || - ||acs roof spoiler||

Taking Offers for coupe foglights and housing - Mesh Grill - buttom spoiler for free with above purchase PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS