View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Euro M5 and an Alpina B9
First of all, and I know I have said it before, but thanks again to Jon for all of his dedication to making this the best Bimmerfest ever. This event just keeps getting better and we always get some of the best BMWs in the country and always a great variety of them.

Now on to the subject of Paul Cain's car and some interesting trivia that most probably don't know! This has to be a Bimmerfest first....Paul Cain, Chris Provo, and I are all the best of friends and spend a lot of time together, so we were all just tickled pink that none of us were out of the running in the classic division. I spent countless hours helping Paul with his project and applaud his success.

Now if Chris would have brought his perfect and multiple award winning Alpina 3.0csl to the show, it would have been even harder for the judges. We are all happy to be winners of this event and none of us have any animosity towards one another.

Stay tuned for next year as Paul and a few others that were present this year will be helping me to complete my next project that will make it's debut at Bimmerfest 2008!!! I promise you that it will turn some heads! As Jon knows, I don't bring middle of the road cars to the event!!

There were several other cars that could have won this division as well.