View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 08:19 PM
azrace318is

Send a message via AIM to stevohill
Mein Auto: 318Is
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I was one of the people that helped run the Polizei/Bimmerfest shirt booth. While you may have not liked the design, there were hundreds of other people that did. And I can say that clearly based on our sales. You have to understand that when something is mass produced such as this, there will always be someone who's tastes differ. But I would like to see anyone that has been ragging on the design to come up with a shirt that will be unanimously accepted by close to a thousand people.

I know the time and effort that Tom puts into producing these shirts each year, and it is no easy task. But I for one, like the new design. It's simple, classy, and to the point. It also avoids the clutter of having a front, back, and sleeve designs everywhere. Sure there are things that could have been changed, but all in all it was a good design.

My favorite comment of the day from someone heard complaining about the design was, "oh it just has a stupid m6 on the front"

~Steve