View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: 2009 W906
Anyone who wants to order a shirt: based on last year's response, I got mine in record time and very nice quality they were too.

Tom - Reference the design, I'm sure it looks fine in person and reflects your intent.

For me, having a bimmerfest shirt is more about remembering the event "from afar". I encourage you to consider at least mentioning the date/event on the shirt for 2008.

While I'm at it, and this might be a good place to mention this, I'm not sure why it hasn't occured to anyone whether a line of generic "bimmerfest.com" apparel might be in order -- is it the inventory load, setting up the e-business front, licensing issues, what?

On the other hand, I personally would instantly order a 'bimmerfest.com' baseball cap in heather or tan with a chambray bill -- you know, the high quality ones you see at major sporting events, as well as a nice embroidered polo with 'bimmerfest.com' logo on the chest.

Sadly I've never seen these items available.

Jon? Tim?

Just wondering...

- J.C. Watts Jr.