View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Just a Gigolo

Mein Auto: '02 540iA '05 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgee View Post
We ended up having dinner with Mr. and Mrs. CaliJeff and Mr. and Mrs. LuvThatSam. I couldn't get these people moving fast enough and we didn't eat dinner until about 9pm.

What time did you guys leave Rocks?
Somewhere around 9 to 9:30pm, not sure. A few of us went bar hoppin to three different places on State and shutdown around 12:30am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_m5 View Post
Thanks roadwarrior687. I think I saw you on Sunday on the 101 with an M6 following.

I was incognito in the stupid family minivan.
Yea!, that was me and Ghostryder\Kave from m5board.com. A few of us went for an early morning drive on Sunday, when you saw us we had finished up and headed home. I wouldn't have recognized you in the family hauler...is it Lemans Blue?
'05 M3 Track Beast - Ground Control coilovers - APEX Arc8's in Nitto NT01's - Fabspeed Headers - ESS Tune - Auto Club 1:58.5 - Streets 1:29.9
"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."—President Bush; Interview with CBS News, Washington D.C., Sept. 6, 2006