View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Bring the 'fest to Dallas

Send a message via AIM to Buyse13
Mein Auto: 01 325i ZSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydogsdad View Post
As a Texas native, you make me want to

and the native Texan in me wants to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffej View Post
I did plenty of unsavory things when I was a teenager, but I didn't complain about the stuff I wasn't able to get away with to the people who were putting on the events.

If you pay enough attention, and read between the lines, you'll learn that a majority of the people here would say that the reason "Kids are tearing apart the seams of society" has far more to do with the lackadaisical attitude and absenteeism of parents than kids being inherently bad.

The OP has no right or room to bitch and complain about having to shell out $20 to get into the event. At least, not in the way he did. Try this on for size "Wow, I had a lot of fun, but $20 is a bit steep for me for just an entry fee. If I knew everything that was involved, I might feel differently though." would have received a VERY different response than the one he got. Besides, he drives and M3 - modded to some extent, I'd bet. His life can't suck that badly.

You're aware that there WAS alcohol served at the event, right? In two different places. Apparently you fit into the "uneducated" and "ignorant" ranks as well.

I guess you figure that people don't know when to stop drinking. I could probably say that at 18 *I* didn't know when to stop drinking.

What are your thoughts on egotistical, arrogant guys who have far more car than they really understand how to drive? That's just as deadly a combination
You right. He should not complain as he is. But that does not give you guys the right to sit and attack him. I think what he did was wrong and very very stupid by posting. But the way some of these people come out guns a'blazzin is crazy. He drives a modded M3. that is funny since he is complaining about a steep enterance fee. I would of paid 50 to get in.

Alcohol being served is different than a beer garden. The beer gardens that I have observed usually can be summed up by a chaotic crowd of drunk people fenced in together. Alcohol being served is not a problem, im all for it (21+ of course ). But beer gardens? He seems to be wanting a New Years celebration rather than this.