View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to DaKine
Mein Auto: 2002 M Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibubimmer View Post
I don't necessarily want to eat anything! (Do you have a $20 cover charge? :wtf: ) I just want to share in the profits -- but only if we're making any. So, will sneaking in the back door and stealing a couple of drinks be sufficient? Also, can I park the M6 rattlebox out front?
Good point. Yes, stealing will be sufficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidconti View Post
You don't have thousands of customers? What kind of restaurant is this, anyway? How long has it been in business, 3 days?
Good point.. I didn't think about that. Thanks for raining on my parade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
I have to get down there for one of those Scarantino's GTGs one of these days....

Italian food.

Yeah, it's getting to the point where you've missed so many that it's starting to piss off some people in high places (like God, he's a bit mad at you right now)

Are you gonna be there for the next one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Bryce View Post
That's it I'm coming out there for dinner and Jev and I are going to have the name changed from Scarantino's to Chicken and Bitches I'm really liking this new business format, I'm going to head over to the store I did some grocery shopping at yesterday and get a few bucks out of the register for walking around money, I mean being an owner and all that should be OK.
Chicken and Bitches sounds good to me.