View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Free Your Heel

Mein Auto: 2007 E90 335xi
fszatko, are you asking what I thought about the trip, or the car? Overall, I'm very happy with the car.

One option that surprised me was Comfort Access. Initially I thought CA was a bit gimmicky, but I'm very glad I got it. It's very cool.

The only let down was highway wind noise is a tad more than I recalled from the test drives. I realize this car is no Lexus and in the end, the BMW is much better than my current Outback.

The trip was a great vacation. About the only thing I wish I had done is researched the hikes a bit more. The people we met were all very nice, even though our German is at best primitive. I think I did gain about 5 pounds. A German tossed salad consists mostly of dressing, with a few leaves of lettuce and shaved carrots added for texture

After reading your experience a few weeks ago, I was expecting the worse. But I was lucky to have everything work out.