View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Bimmer Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to James740
Mein Auto: 1995 BMW 740iL
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Wong View Post
Oh, sorry... no it's just "in general" since this sticky post does not always get checked by the same readers/wealth of knowledge who might be able to answer technical questions.

Matt Atkins of the Seattle5s has intended to get the website back in order, but the guys who have been most active with such things have been really busy. If you head westward, you can e-mail him at matkins@seattle5s.com -There is nothing to really "join" as it's somewhat informal. Just watch the message boards for when people are going to meet, and show up! Do you make it this far west???

Occasionally. I might make a road trip NY to LA spring break, next year, if not this one, appreciate the tips, though. tough to work around the college terms and jobs though. what can i say? i'm a man who loves the road, hahaha. i can also appreciate those who post in the wrong threads, sorry, i have been known to be sent off in random directions-someone will say, the problem with the 335-and ill start asking about AWD technology, hahaha

Impressed by your collection, by the way. of course, your 7 caught my eye first and foremost, haha. thanks again for the tips, i've saved matt atkins' email into my address book. Thanks, and who knows, we may cross roads, all the best

1995 BMW 740iL

Premium Sound
Cold Wthr Pckg
All Season Traction (ASC+T)
Comfort Seats