View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 05:23 PM
E65/E66 Helper Man.......

Send a message via AIM to harjothundal Send a message via MSN to harjothundal
Mein Auto: BMW 745 Li
many thanks to all who have replied with their input... Daddyad, thanks for your input as well, i'll send you a pm after posting this... it seems as if we may have possibly ran into the same lady... although she wasn't rude and all, she was unprofessional in the way she spoke and conducted business... i've read many people here talk about 100k warranty on and 02-03's, surely all these people can't be wrong... sacramento and concord are almost about the equal amount in distance from me, and the last time i went into neillo in sacramento to buy floormats, they didn't seem very friendly... may have just been the way i perceived it though...

some people have mentioned theres a number for bmwna to call and get more information about my car and its warranty... i searched bmwusa's website quite extensively with no avail, anyone know where i can find it?

i'm ready to put a new set of wheels as well as drop the car, but i fear the dealer will blame the bump during slowdown to the lowering, so i was trying to get all this fixed before i put the new wheels/springs on...

once again, appreciate everyones input =)