10-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Join Date: May 2007
Mein Auto: M35
I have done that and i couldnt see the version things , It swed me or the components , Amp , Navi, Telefone. the wiered part is that one of the devices in the list it says Waiting? is that means that there is somthing malfunctioning ? a device not recognzed?
Originally Posted by asci01
1. From the main screen, press and hold the iDrive knob for 10 seconds, until the knob graphic on your screen changes
2. Turn the iDrive knob three clicks clockwise
3. Turn the iDrive knob three clicks counterclockwise
4. Turn the iDrive knob one click clockwise
5. Turn the iDrive knob one click counterclockwise
6. Turn the iDrive knob one click clockwise
7. Press the iDrive knob down and release
You can check your Nav OS version to make sure you have the lastest by selecting "MOST Devices", then Navigation and then scrolling down until you see "Software version"
You can also turn "RDS on" on your radio.
03 GSX-R 1000
06 Infiniti M35
00 E46 323I SOLD
08 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SOLD
08 E60 535I LEASE OVER
02 E66 745LI LEMON
98 E39 528I SOLD
91 E30 316I SOLD