View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 09:00 AM

Mein Auto: 650i
Talking Finally Installed AngeliBright 3.0!

My AngeliBrights finally came in today, so right after work I went home and installed it right away. It was A LOT easier than I imagined.. Its a real plug and play.. no wire cutting, just unplug the OEM Bulb, and plug in the AngeliBright 3.0. The only difficult part about it is you have to have very very small hands to work in the tight space. Got a couple of scratches and boo boo's but I think i'll be alright. Besides the outcome of it was great. I absolutely love the color and how bright it is and no flickering, or static.

Well here are the pictures and I'll try my best to write up DIY tutorial for you n00bs that can't figure it out. :scared: I tried my best to take the best pictures possible for you to actually see, and my best to describe it.. If i left anything out let me know

Step 1:
Unclip headlight cover even though you do not need to reach into the headlights for this, its for easier access to the OEM halo bulb that sits right below the headlight.

Step 2:
Find the OEM Bulb and grab by neck, and simply twist to the right, it will simply pop out very easily

Step 3:Remove and bulb should look like this **note where the OEM bulbs sit, so that when you twist it back in, its a lot easier**

Step 4:
Plus the AngeliBright 3.0 in, should snap right in easy

Step 5:
Twist the AngeliBright where the lighting unit is suppose to be, it should twist in and sit firmly

Step 6:
Same thing other side, or just sit there comparing the two to see which is brighter.

Ads by Google