Thread: ED 11/23- Dale
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 06:17 AM
DA

Send a message via Skype™ to macd1995
Mein Auto: 2008 BMW 328 CI
Yes.. AT&T international wireless card. It has not been as successful with uploading picts to this site.. failed me last night.
So, I got to the center fairly easy from the Airport.. if you remember, I was trying to meet my fiance in Munich and then drive to Paris together... didn't happen.
I signed the Bimmerfest book (first entry of 11/23/2007!) and then waited for the "show." Barbara greets me downstairs when I walk in, another takes my information upstairs, Fabian goes over the paper work me, Connie goes through the simulation and Maggie introduces me to the car.
One thing to note if you haven't done this before, don't panic when you see the insurance papers say 17inch wheels.. the sports package that you ordered is there. They just list the base model
I am trying to upload picts, but that may have to wait.
Since my fiance couldn't be there, I called her when Maggie was going through the intro. As Maggie and photographer took picts of me, I went into a couple of poses (naturally).. and the crowd on the next level (I assume it was a tour) gave me a standing ovation... (hilarious)
I throw out another poses for kick and this ovation is louder than the first!
Pictures to follow

Last edited by macd1995; 11-24-2007 at 07:20 AM. Reason: pictures did not show up