View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Account closed at users request

Mein Auto: Graphite & Silver E92/E60
I am sorry to hear that one of them is not in the condition that you expected them. I have met quarter to eight in person when he came to pick up my wheels. He seems like a reasonable person maybe you can inform him of the issue and he adjust the price accordingly.

Either way if you get them fixed and reparied they will make your car look awesome. I used to get so many looks and compliments from every one. So many people would ask me about the wheels because they are very sporty yet deep and classy looking. Once again congrats on getting them.

[QUOTE=Call Me Daddy;2854851]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
Congrats on the purchase of those wheels. I still love them so much. I guess you bought them from quarter to eight. I had sold them to him a while back and I miss them a lot. Dont forget to post the picks of your ride with them on.

Yes I did. Seeing them on your car makes me so happy - they look great and I cannot wait to get them put on. However, I received them via UPS yesterday and one is bent and one has a chip and needs to be chromed. While the seller DID tell me about the chip, he did NOT mention that one is bent - I will post pics, it is easy to see that it is bent. I will have to have it straightened and re-chromed I assume? Uggh.