View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 06:42 AM

Mein Auto: 03 745LI
Ok. First off, I said I wasn't going to take the survey cuz I DIDNT want to fail my SA, but now since the dealer and I have worked out a business arrangement, I will take it and pass him with flying colors.

Second, if you believe I'm bring unreasonable, can I have 4 tries to fix the next problem you have with your car? Probably no right? Keep in mind I'm in no way qualified to do so. HOWEVER, BMW is and admittingly said they missed the obvious problem when they had my car the FIRST time, which subsequently meant heads were chewed off!

Third, I received the car again last night and it seems the problem is fixed. Not by replacing the entire transmission as you suggested, but simply them reprogramming the cars adaptive transmission to the new parts the added in, as well as driving the car very slow to re-adapt. This couldve all been avoided with the first trip but like I said all I want is the car fixed, which now appears to be the case.

To conclude, I don't think I was being unreasonable since BMW is big on customer satisfaction and unfortunately I was not satisfied after 3 times of attempting to fix a problem that they admitted was skipped the first time. But on a plus side as I said, we will be doing business in the future on other matters. However, I still thank you for your input!