View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Lexus GS350, Lexus GS300
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneArch View Post
Hey Reggie.. glad to have you. ClubLexus in general is pretty good, the only issue I have is the overly zealous fanboys. (IsuckLex comes to mind) They are far too fascinated with anything Lexus, and Toyota comes into play when it is convenient and serves the cause.

It was funny watching that when Toyota had a recall how they would distance themselves, yet when something positive happens, it was a different story. In general anything BMW is junk, even 3rd party "artist renderings" of future models. I had enough and that was that. I spend some time here on a few MB Boards and lately 6speedonline.

I'll see about some pics, I have some around here somewhere.
Well, I think most car enthusiast sites have members who are so loyal to their brand they treat others less than positive. Take mbworld.com, they rag on Lexus mercilessly...every chance they get. I think there are lot's of guys on CL that appreciate BMW's and lot's of other brands. I've posted lot's of threads and pics of bimmers and got positive replies. I'm also objective enough to know that Lexus is not perfect....but I love it's reliability and style. I plan to continue driving them but when my finances allow, I would love to add a 6 series bimmer. No Lexus is in my top 5 best cars, the 6 is.