View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 09:11 PM

Mein Auto: 330Xi, Acura RDX, 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNMpower32 View Post
Find another X3 with the AT. What build date was your tester? Try another one if you can. I don't know about your dealer, but the dealer we bought our BMWs from lets people test drive most of the BMWs on the lot; They usually don't have specific "tester cars" except for new model releases, like when the 335i coupe first came out. (Then again, they let me test drive a brand new 335i coupe from a canceled order, with just 5 miles on the clock!)

To future posters that may be looking at test driving: Please note the build date on the vehicle information sticker, on the driver's door or driver's door frame
AzMpower32, doesnt that seem a little silly to have to check the build date on the car your are test driving? Oh Im sorry the 40 thousand dollar plus car isnt right. Let me try another. I just picked out one that seemed to have the features I was looking for. It was not a tester vehicle. It was an 08 and should have had that worked out by now Right? Isnt that what people have been saying? I havent discounted the vehicle. Just the AT. Burn me once shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.