Now I have a fluid leak.
When originally I put the pan bolts on I did not have a torque wrench and I developed a small leak.
I checked the bolts with a torque wrench and found I was at about 3 ft/lbs so I tightened them to 7 ft/lbs, (I thought I was going to break or strip one). The small leak stopped for about a week, then started a small leak again.
I checked and found them loose again, so I removed them, applied lock tight and torqued to 7 lbs.
That lasted about one week, with no leaks, until a large leak formed.
Now I've got a new gasket and will replace it with lock tight and proper torque settings from the start.
All I need to do now is find the time between working and completing a home bath remodel.