View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 10:40 PM
World Traveller Forever

Mein Auto: 1992 BMW 325ic M Technic
Yeah..

Man what an aggressive stance that car has. The front rakish lines in the nose/hood area. Sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drw1926 View Post
Hey guys, sorry I have never posted my pics. I had some problems for Herr 320i with the water pump back in early February, and recently (May 2007) for the clutch. I tried to teach my wife how to drive a stick, the old man gave up. So now I have to replace my clutch....

Anyway, here are some pics I took in December. Sorry for the long wait. I absolutely love my car, it is more fun to drive than my '03 540i/6. In fact I will am selling/trading in my 540 for a new 328. I can't bear it, but I never drive my 540i/6, it just sits in my garage waiting to go outside. I am always on my motorrad (Beemer) or my 320. The 540 has become a garage queen that nobody wants to play with....

Oh BTW, I am moving to Hawaii, I will take the (new) 328 and (old) 320 with me. The guys in Hawaii said bring the 540, not the 320 as it will rust in the salty air. But, I cannot bear to part with my 320...hope she will not start rusting from the sea breeze.

OK, pics to follow...again, sorry for the long delay...I appreciate your patience!

Greg

"Swimming with the sharks" All over this World...I'll see you in the next one.,,yeahhhh.... AND DON"T BE LATE,,,, DON"T BE LAAATTEE!