View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:18 PM
european auto source

Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by carsnoceans View Post
Hi Tom, is Radio Interface installation a difficult task? Although Trunk Interface looks easier but I don't want 15ft of cable running around the car.

Can you send or explain what level of skills and tools will be required to fit the Radio Interface? If I use the Trunk interface, will I be able to navigate through the Ipod music using my nav screen or will have to use ipod itself? Thanks!
The Trunk interface version of the DICE kit allows you to make the necessary connections at the CD Changer cables in the trunk area, and allows 15 feet of cable length to allow placement of your iPod anywhere in the vehicle you like.

The Radio interface version of the DICE kit is a favorite among professional installers. This kit allows a direct connection directly at the radio, eliminating a long cable from the CD changer connectors in the trunk. This also provide a shorter cable route, reducing the possibility of engine noise. The Radio interface kit is also choice for euro models that do not have CD Changer prewiring.

The features are the same for both kits. Email me directly and I can provide install instructions for the kit.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM