View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 07:52 PM

Mein Auto: '05 745Li | '12 X5 50i
I got this warning last Friday. The full warning message appearing in the iDrive was Fault in pass.-restraint system affecting airbag, belt tensioner or belt-force limiter. Fasten and continue to wear belts. Please contact the nearest BMW center. This was followed by a Transmission Fail Safe warning message. At the same time, my wipers turned on and didn't respond to the wiper control. I finally got them to stop by turning off the car. Unfortuntately they're in the upgright position. I called my service advisor and explained to him the situation. It was late that evening and he didn't have a loaner for me so I told him I'd bring the car by the first thing Monday morning.

2005 BMW 745Li (Orient Blue Metallic|Nasca Beige Leather|Luxury Seating Pkg|Convenience Pkg|Premium Sound Pkg|Comfort Access|Sirius Radio|Bluetooth|19" Alloy Wheels).
2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i (Deep Sea Blue Metallic|Nappa Black Leather|3rd Row Seat|Cold Weather Pkg|Lane Departure Warning|Nappa Leather Console/Dashboard|Premium Pkg|Premium Sound Pkg|Sport Activity Pkg|Technology Pkg).