View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to bradley01
Mein Auto: 2002 330xi ZPP/ZCW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp325xi View Post
I picked up the Bosch Icon's for my 05 325xi. Even though they were not listed in the official fitment book. I looked on-line and bought the 420A and 422A. They mounted simply and look excellent. They basically cover up the connection and arm leaving a nice clean look. They are noticeable cleaner from the drivers seat.

They work very well, very tight to the windshield and they clear all the water nicely.

I had the OEM's on and they can't even be compared.

Highly recommended.
+1! I have them and I love them! Pair them up with a nice coat of Rain-Ex and you are golden!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp325xi View Post
AzNMpower32; The down wipe totally clears the area like a squeegee. Now with that said, there is a slightly bigger area outside the wipers on the right of the passenger side. So it is a tad shorter, but not a issue at all. The functionality and clean look more then make up for it.
As far as the length of the blades...you DID get a blade that was too short. I got the 425A blade for the passenger side simply because the recommended size was too short. If you take the OEM blade in and measure it up against what they recommended, you would see that it was way to short (by about two inches). Solution: get a bigger blade. They were the same fitment, just a bit longer; that all. Much better!

'02 330xi ZPP/ZCW
Springfield, IL