04-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Location: Central New Jersey
Join Date: Jul 2005
Mein Auto: 2005 M3
Originally Posted by B_M_V335i
Ah, there are so many threads already like this dude anyways me personal views.
- Easy to tune (cheap)
- Better on fuel
- Newer curves
- Easy to drive
- Not comfortable (feels like a race car)
- Better Sounding (NA I6 at 8000rpms sounds awesome)
- M factor (attention to detail)
- Stock for Stock M3 is faster
- M3 gets an 8 on the fun factor, 335i gets a 5.
A regular 3 series will never be an "M" car. Don't even try to compare the two. As fast as the 335 maybe, at the end of the day, it will just be a 335 with no "M" credentials. As tight as my M3 is, I still prefer the ride and the "M" factor that it delivers.