View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 01:50 PM

Send a message via MSN to Scotty328
Mein Auto: 1996 328i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanieldecks View Post
Hey there, great thread. I'm currently troubleshooting a load of small noises in a recently acquired '97 M3. Here's a tip for y'all, check that the door trims are tight against the panel. New plastic clips can be bought from the BMW stealer of pence... and removed door trim rattles instantly! When doing this, don't be afraid to 'muscle' the panel off in the first place.. it's damn tight"

I have a 'squeak' when pulling away or accelerating from it sounds like the rear seat. or perhaps below it. No knocks or anything when driving (had new bushes to fix that), just a one off 'squeak' when pulling away. even had the wife drive it with the rear seats out so that I could locate it... any ideas or similar experiences?

Mine squeaks too, it's a 1996 328i Sport. No idea what's causing it either!
M50 Manifold with Big Bore Throttle Body, K&N Heatshielded CAI. Eibach Sportline Springs, E30 Wishbones, Powerflex Poly Bushes. 3.15:1 LSD, Factory M-Tech Bodystyling, Factory fitted Bilstein Dampers. Currently running 223 Bhp and 215 ft lbs, more to come.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/liquidchild/My%20Car/328i%20Sport/Drift17sig2.jpg
Quattro ist fur sissies.....