View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Mein Auto: Ti Silver ZHP
Question Owner's Circle "Review Order Detail"?

This question is for any of you 330i ZHP owners, and those who have ordered and are still waiting. I ordered a Titanium Silver 330i with Performance Package, no leather, moonroof, Bi-xenons and fold down rear seats. I just got my production number today and setup my Owner's Circle account. I then checked the Review Order Detail and it showed my ordered 330i as being Imola Red in color and all the options I did order, plus black leather interior. Well, I called my guy at the delearship to confirm my order and he said that BMW's Owner's Circle has lots of problems and he assured me that he did order me a Ti Silver 330i ZHP with the options I wanted. Then he noticed that he had put me down for black leather. I reminded him that I wanted the Alcantara interior. He said good thing we caught that in time and then assured me he did not order Imola Red.

Ok, 10 hours later, I checked Owner's Circle after getting home from work. Now it shows my 330i as Titanium Silver in color. But, it still shows under Interior Description that I have black leather. Did those of you who order the Alcantara interior see 'Alcantara' next to the Interior Description? Just wondering if I'm worrying too much, or if I need to call my guy back and inform him of the discrepancy.

Jeff
Advertisement