View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 07:47 AM
Shiftin

Mein Auto: '03 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff297
Thanks for the conformation on the "Black Cloth". I'm definitely going to give a call if the info in Owner's Circle doesn't change in a few days. By the way, that pic of your Mystic Blue ZHP looks great. That color really makes those 18 inch wheels stand out nicely. Kinda makes me wish I ordered that color instead of Ti Silver. I just didn't have the guts to go with a dark color. I think that color will make your ZHP very unique. Looks like most on this forum are going with Silver Gray. Your the first I've seen going with Mystic Blue on a ZHP.
Thanks a lot. I cant wait to get it. Actually I don't think I seen a titanium silver ZHP yet either. Most people are doing the Silver Grey deal. So we will both have fairly unique rides. I am very excited about this car. So far Mystic has looked really good in pics and similar to my old Topaz. I seen swatches at the dealership and it comes close to Lemans Blue but with less metallic. By the way when is your "Estimated production" date?

2003 330i Mystic Blue - Black Alcantara/Cloth
6 Sp Manual | Performance Package | Cold Weather Package | Silver Cube Trim | Navigation | Bi-Xenons | Moonroof | PDC

OEM Clears - OEM Alarm - OEM CD-Changer - OEM TV function- Titanium headlight inserts - DIY Clutch Stop - M3 Rearview Mirror - OEM ///M Dead Pedal - Euro First Aid Kit - Euro Warning Triangle - 35%/20% Window Tint - ECIS CAI - ACS Style Roof Spoiler