04-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Join Date: Mar 2007
Mein Auto: 2007 335i
Originally Posted by B_M_V335i
Ah, there are so many threads already like this dude anyways me personal views.
- Easy to tune (cheap)
- Better on fuel
- Newer curves
- Easy to drive
- Not comfortable (feels like a race car)
- Better Sounding (NA I6 at 8000rpms sounds awesome)
- M factor (attention to detail)
- Stock for Stock M3 is faster
- M3 gets an 8 on the fun factor, 335i gets a 5.
I completely agreed. I have both and I love driving the 335i for its comfort and well balance suspension and power. Don't get me wrong, I love my M3 and it's my DD, but I do look forward on weekend to drive my wife's E90TT. Which one would I keep?? M3 hands down of course...
2002 TiAg M3