View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Shiftin

Mein Auto: '03 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff297
My estimated production date is 5/16/03. Yeah, you're right about Ti Silver. I think SteveMD is the only one so far to take delivery of a Ti Silver 330i ZHP. I practically begged him to post a pic of his vehicle while it was sitting out in the sunshine. But, it never happened. Probably a good thing. I would have loaded it as my wallpaper on my laptop and it would have been a constant reminder of how long I have to wait for my car!

Jeff
My dealer told me production was 5/5, but when I checkl the website it says 5/16. If the web site is true then our cars will be born on the same day!! I really hope my prod is 5/5, because I am dying to get this car. The more ZHP deliverie pics I see online, the more I get worked up Who knows we may be posting pics of our cars at the same time!!

mbr129, I can't wait to see your Imola Red!!

2003 330i Mystic Blue - Black Alcantara/Cloth
6 Sp Manual | Performance Package | Cold Weather Package | Silver Cube Trim | Navigation | Bi-Xenons | Moonroof | PDC

OEM Clears - OEM Alarm - OEM CD-Changer - OEM TV function- Titanium headlight inserts - DIY Clutch Stop - M3 Rearview Mirror - OEM ///M Dead Pedal - Euro First Aid Kit - Euro Warning Triangle - 35%/20% Window Tint - ECIS CAI - ACS Style Roof Spoiler