Thread: 135 vs EVO
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanblood View Post
Sorry, but where I live, everyone isn't driving around in Lambos, Ferraris, Aston Martins, Porsches, Paganis, or Koenigseggs- and I live in one of the wealthiest counties in the world. Where most of the people in this world can't even afford a car, a BMW is certainly special. Heck, even in the parking lot at my work where guys own Evos, WRXs, Benzes, Bimmers, and Porsches, my M3 is considered to be special by my peers. I don't beleive a car has to be $80 grand and up to be considered special or desireable. Lastly, I couldn't care less what my cars are worth in ten years because I only keep them for two years or less.
No, you are right. It doens't have to be exotic or worth 80k to be special. But it can't be a BMW. They are as thick as fleas in many areas. Hell, a 1994 Honda Del Sol or 1986 Toyota MR-2 will turn my head before an E46 M3. They blend into the sea of BMWs and BMW imitators.

If it was an e30 M3, perhaps. But e46 M3? Too common. Unless of course it was red with red leather. Then it would be too ugly to miss.