View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Tar Heel Faithful

Send a message via AIM to AzNMpower32
Mein Auto: 2014 Mazda3 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evlengr View Post
That 2 second hesistation was what nearly caused some serious problems. However, moving forward (going for the half-full approach).

I looked at the Rubyblack for grins and giggles on the German BMW site. Is that like a deep eggplant color or are my settings on my computer too tweaked?

Terry, are you saying that they could not deliver the comfort seats with the tobacco leather or just with a sports package?

And mine has a pretty fat steering whell now with the heated feature I don't think anymore would be comfortable.
Ruby Black is a dark purple. Think of it as Barrique Red on the E90 but darker. Not available here anyways. It's probably the successor to Mocha Brown metallic but not as brown, which was available in Canada. Do a search for that colour and one person has it. (btw, the 2.5si has grown so expensive compared to my 2.5i.)

I complained about it on the E90 forum already, but basically whenever I need to pass on the one-lane highways, I signal and shift lanes, then romp the pedal to kickdown. It takes 2 seconds for the gearbox to wake up and shift one gear, and then another second to downshift another 2 cogs. This is for a 80-140km/h, 6-3 downshift pass. This is normal behaviour IMO. Pretty lame and pretty low standards yes, but that's what I expect from the 3. Not the lighting shift like my X3.

We should start a new thread on configuring Ev's next X3. Tobacco and Terracotta cannot be ordered with Comfortsitze er I mean Comfort seats. They CAN be ordered with sport seats.

Last edited by AzNMpower32; 05-02-2008 at 12:55 PM.