View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Ukemi - that's how I roll

Mein Auto: 2013 Audi S4 2010 MT MCS
X fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNMpower32 View Post
Ruby Black is a dark purple. Think of it as Barrique Red on the E90 but darker. Not available here anyways. It's probably the successor to Mocha Brown metallic but not as brown, which was available in Canada. Do a search for that colour and one person has it. (btw, the 2.5si has grown so expensive compared to my 2.5i.)

I complained about it on the E90 forum already, but basically whenever I need to pass on the one-lane highways, I signal and shift lanes, then romp the pedal to kickdown. It takes 2 seconds for the gearbox to wake up and shift one gear, and then another second to downshift another 2 cogs. This is for a 80-140km/h, 6-3 downshift pass. This is normal behaviour IMO. Pretty lame and pretty low standards yes, but that's what I expect from the 3. Not the lighting shift like my X3.

We should start a new thread on configuring Ev's next X3. Tobacco and Terracotta cannot be ordered with Comfortsitze er I mean Comfort seats. They CAN be ordered with sport seats.
Remeber the"Almost Got Me Killed Thread"? That is exaclty what it did. A MAJOR design flaw if what you are saying is true.

Well getting a little antzy as BMW was supposed to contact me by today. Almost feel like, "I knew it was too good to be true". I really prefer Hpyengr mode over Evlengr mode.

*twiddles fingers*