05-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Admin • Owner • Enthusiast
Location: Santa Barbara
Join Date: Dec 2001
Mein Auto: E92 M3 Cp
Congratulations Battle of the Bimmers Winners
The competition this year was probably the stiffest ever this year. What a daunting task for our magazine editors to come up with the winners; clearly, probably hundreds of serious contenders could have made the short list, but the vehicles below were chose to represent this year's winners.
If you have any pictures of these vehicles, please post them in this thread.
Best Stock Class
1. 1974 White 2002 Turbo owned by Chris Provo.
2. Jet Black 740iL owned by Carlos Cardenas. Carlos, if you see this thread, I have your trophy.
3. E34 M5 Touring owned by Greg Schultz.
Best Classic Class
1. Jet Black E28 M5 owned by Ron Perry.
2. Golf 1976 2002 owned by Jerry Boydston.
3. Inka 1974 1802 Touring owned by Steve Padrick.
1. Gray E46 M3 owned by Jeff Hsieh.
2. Blue 1995 840Ci widebody owned by Fern Mora.
3. Blue 1996 Z3 widebody owned by Raymond Lieu.
BEST OF SHOW ("The Ultimate Bimmer")
2006 E90 325i owned by Dennis Wang
We had a lot of supercharged cars at the show. And, we had a few turbocharged cars at the show.
Dennis' car is supercharged and turbocharged, the first I've ever seen in 9 years of Bimmerfests...
Congratulations to all of our Battle of the Bimmers winners!!!!
Order your 2015 BMW Today!
• BIMMERFEST FOUNDER
Serving the BMW Online Community Since 1995 • The BIMMERFEST "Internet Special"