View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 06:23 PM
2003 540i - M Sport
Send a message via AIM to xxpanipuri Send a message via Yahoo to xxpanipuri
Mein Auto: 2003 540i M-sport
this was my first bimmerfest and i had a blast!

the whole experience was surreal to was great just being able to run in to guys at my hotel in downtown sb (the night before) and talk about cars...and then u get to the show and its just a huge gathering of car nuts!

i had a great time and i'm hoping attend again next yr!

i didn't go with the caravan as i had to leave later in the day but it was still fun driving down....

the drive up was incredible as we took off of 101 to highway 1 north in slo and headed north 175 miles up to carmel/monterrey on highway 1

that was such an awesome drive

jon thanks for organizing this event...despite all the bullsh1t with the tickets and dangerous driving maneuvers it was a great time...

when you have this many people gather together from all over cali you're going to get a group of idiots....

can't do much about it...

the pregistration is a great idea...i'm glad we got there at 8 when we did as we didn't have to wait in a line or was well worth paying the extra $20 (i probably would have burned that much gas waiting in traffic for about 30 mins)

i'm already looking forward to next yr!
2003 540i M-Sport - Sterling Grey/Black Leather
GPS | PP | Rear Shades | PhatNoise DMS | Valentine 1 | 35w ProLumen HID Fog Lights w/3000k bulbs | 35% Formula One Pinnacle Series Ceramic Tint | Eisenmann Race Exhaust 2 x 83mm | Eibach Rear Sway Bar | Weichers Front Strut Tower Brace | Racing Dynamics CAI | Stealthone | Sound by Focal/JL Audio/Arc Audio

DPE Wheels For Sale