View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 07:23 PM
2003 540i - M Sport

Send a message via AIM to xxpanipuri Send a message via Yahoo to xxpanipuri
Mein Auto: 2003 540i M-sport
this was my first bimmerfest and i had a blast!

the whole experience was surreal to me...it was great just being able to run in to guys at my hotel in downtown sb (the night before) and talk about cars...and then u get to the show and its just a huge gathering of car nuts!

i had a great time and i'm hoping attend again next yr!

i didn't go with the caravan as i had to leave later in the day but it was still fun driving down....

the drive up was incredible as we took off of 101 to highway 1 north in slo and headed north 175 miles up to carmel/monterrey on highway 1

that was such an awesome drive

jon thanks for organizing this event...despite all the bullsh1t with the tickets and dangerous driving maneuvers it was a great time...

when you have this many people gather together from all over cali you're going to get a group of idiots....

can't do much about it...

the pregistration is a great idea...i'm glad we got there at 8 when we did as we didn't have to wait in a line or anything..it was well worth paying the extra $20 (i probably would have burned that much gas waiting in traffic for about 30 mins)

i'm already looking forward to next yr!
GPS | PP | Rear Shades | PhatNoise DMS | Valentine 1 | 35w ProLumen HID Fog Lights w/3000k bulbs | 35% Formula One Pinnacle Series Ceramic Tint | Eisenmann Race Exhaust 2 x 83mm | Eibach Rear Sway Bar | Weichers Front Strut Tower Brace | Racing Dynamics CAI | Stealthone | Sound by Focal/JL Audio/Arc Audio

DPE Wheels For Sale