View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Fest Veteran

Mein Auto: 79 E21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerdaz View Post
Hello all,
Long time reader 1st time poster. This was my second year attending BF without currently owning a BMW. I'm not really into the newer cars, but I can respect the time and $ they put into mod'n them, I prefer the 20+ older/classics. My favorite was that beautiful blue 3.0 with the cream interior that left the fest early, and my 2nd favorite was that white Hartge H3? Does anyone know the story about these cars? I'm surprised neither one caught the eye of whoever did the classic car judging, but then again there was a lot of cars to look at. If all goes well, BF09 will see me there with a BMW.
Great job to the planners and organizers of this event.
Really? That's Matt's car. I think he was under the impression that it was the only one in the US. Although I must say even if it isn't, it has every single option Hartge offered on the H3 E21 and is extremely clean in every aspect. He even has more documentation on the H3 than Hartge them selves. He had it on eBay a couple months ago and it went as high as 16k before he pulled the auction after second thoughts. Not to shabby for an E21, the car is crazy bat$hit fast!

For more information visit Tricord's E21 Community & CarDomain

"Mortals! rejoice at so great an ornament to the human race!"