View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 328xi coupe
Unbelievable ! Hope you have better luck with the next one you go to.I have had a very bad experience while i was bimmer shopping.
Venue: Markel BMW, Omaha(50 miles from my home - Lincoln).
Background: I went to the dealership with my wife after enquiring about the CPO 3-series from their inventory.The salesperson(#1) on the phone confirms the ones i was interested were indeed, certified(CPO).
Scene :The salesperson(#1) is no where to be found.So some other chum(#2) tries to help us.We had the stock ids with us, but it appeared they lacked close monitoring of their inventory.He finally locates the car after making us wait for almost an hour for the test drive.During which #2 tells me the car is not cerifiable.We were upset because the very purpose of us making this trip was because #1 told us all the cars are certified and that the price is inclusive of CPO-ing.Slowly we realized the baiting-game #1 played on us.
We come back after the TD to be greeted by the original salesperson.He looked surprised when we told him what we found out about the certification.He made up some excuse and started with the negotiation process.Our initial offer was a little low, but hey, who doesnt like a good deal? He apparently was in ahurry or some, he just got up and left.It was so rude of him after making us unnecessarily wait.We were interested in another car and wanted to bump the offer, but his attitude was a complete turn-off for me and my wife.
#2 didnt even do anything to help.

I STRONGLY recommend not going to this dealership.Say "NO" to Markel BMW, OMAHA.

06 e90 - 103k(retired) packages - Prem., CWP and grin ear to ear.

Last edited by suju; 06-27-2008 at 01:15 PM.