View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 01:57 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '14 335i 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie View Post
Easy. Last week I posted a question asking whether runflats can be repaired. People chimed in, said basically, "no." I replied saying I'm just gonna take it to a dealer to have them look at it.

At that point, all they had to do was sit & wait until some dude shows up with a nail in his tire and that's it. That's the rat!

The most amazing thing is that my original "broomstick" post was made over six months ago and apparently they had nothing better to do than lay there in wait for my arrival.
/rant

I hope they learned a lesson from this. And I REALLY hope they're reading this thread. The internet generation is growing up, and airing dirty laundry from a bad purchase experience like this is going to become increasingly common. Slander? No, it's exposing the *********gery that goes on every single day in dealerships across the country. The GM may not have known about his lousy salesperson, but he damn well better do something about it now. They lost a sale, a service customer, and now it's going to cost them a fraction of their image too.

Dealerships had better wake up to the power of the information age. Fewer and fewer people are going to be walking into their showrooms with a "Please screw me" sign taped to their forehead now that invoice prices, lease and finance rates, other transaction fees, AND shopping experiences are easily accessible to anyone.

Anyone remember the guy in SoCal who tried to buy the M3 off eBay from the dealership in Nebraska? (might have the state wrong)

/endrant

09.16.13 European Delivery

Past:
2011 335i Coupe 6MT (ED)
2010 135i Vert 6MT (ED)
2007 335i Coupe 6MT (ED)

2006 325i Sedan 6MT