View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4BMWFamily View Post
Well, there's always two sides to a story, huh? Actually three if you believe the old adage of their's his side, our side, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Here's Flow's side:

Its routine for companies to monitor internet message boards for content about themselves, In today's world, its a good business practice.

The funny thing about "Coontie's" post was that he has never been here
Never been there huh? My wife & I test drove a 335i with your lady sales person, the one that's currently wearing a long black dress. She even told me a story about how she had a car stolen right from the dealership. Or do you think I was there in spirit only, not in body?

Quote:
and actually worked with a salesman or sales manager with regards to his car purchase, yet he can use broad brush generalizations about Flow's sales process being equal to something with a broomstick.
I'm not sure what that means. What salesman or salesmanager? Look diagonally from your office, dear. That's the lady, right there.

Quote:
"Coontie" has admitted to taking advantage of the Saturday free car wash, which is reserved for sales customers.
Really? Funny you say that because I CALLED before hand, and specifically asked whether I can come & have my car washed even though I didn't buy the car at your dealership. The answer was unequivocal "YES."

Quote:
He also likes the free coffee, it is pretty good.
Not today, it wasn't. Lukewarm swill, really. And one jar (the one on the left) was empty. The other was cold. What happened there? I thought you run a tight ship?

And I can't believe we're debating this on the internet.

The right way to begin your little office interrogation would have been WITH AN APOLOGY. Apparently you think it's perfectly acceptable to drag customers into your little glass cubicle there and proceed to berate them about something they posted on the internet 6 months ago?

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than sit there & try to unveil the identity of bimmerfest posters?

Unreal. Simply unreal.

Last edited by zoltrix; 06-27-2008 at 04:03 PM.