View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 01:20 PM

Mein Auto: 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthomp View Post
You've joined this forum expressly to defend Flow. It's pretty obvious that you either a) work at Flow, or b) were recruited by Flow as a "typical satisfied customer" to counter the relentless (and probably deserved) pounding they're taking here.

My hunch is that it's a combination of a & b and you're dating somebody who works at Flow.

Either way, it seems typical of Flow's ham-handed approach to negative PR.
LA, you really need to work on your psychic friends skills. I've been married for years. I read this forum occasionally but never posted because, while I am a devotee, my technical skills are sadly lacking. I don't race either. So, in short, I had nothing to say to you lads. LOL But, when I ran across this crap, I thought I would chime in. Not only am I satisfied with Flow's service, but I'm also happy with Mr. Flow's involvement in the community here. Quite frankly, even though I'm familiar with the rough and tumble of forums (I've been an admin of an international political forum), I can't believe how many of you are ready to lynch a dealership and its employees on the unproven word of just one customer. That's actually pathetic.